WordCamp Tokyo is one of the longest-running community WordPress events. Since 2008, the team of volunteers in the Metro Tokyo area organized ten WordCamps including the one in Yokohama.
This year, the 2-day conference is taking place on September 16-17, 2017.
- Event Tagline:
- Join – Connecting people, world, and future –
- Saturday, September 16th
- Session Day (sessions covering various topics around WordPress & unconference)
- Sunday, September 17th
- Contributor Day (group work contributing to WordPress core, Codex/theme/plugin translation, and more)
- Bellesale Shinjuku Grand 5th Floor Conference Center
- Sumitomo Fudosan Shinjuku Grand Tower 5th Floor
8-17-1 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo 160-6105, Japan
- For detailed access information, see the Location page or the official access map (Japanese).
- Maximum Attendees:
- Day 1: 1000
- Day 2: 250
Will there be any English sessions?
Yes, we are planning to have some English sessions again this year. We are still early stage in planning to say how many of them there will be.
Will there be enough tickets? I need to make sure that I can get the ticket before I finalize my travel arrangements.
Sure! We have a large enough venue to hold everyone, so don’t worry.
Are you going to have a simultaneous interpretation system like 2016?
We haven’t decided yet! It will depend on the number of selected English speakers and attendees from overseas.