Help WordCamp Tokyo 2017 as a Sponsor
All WordCamps are community-driven events, and WordCamp Tokyo is no exception. All staff members are volunteers and nobody is making profits from organizing this event.
In order to make WordCamp Tokyo happen, we rely on the financial support from businesses and some individuals who share the same goal with us — to facilitate the growth of WordPress software and its community.
We invite you to be a part of this annual event which has been fostering the progress of WordPress in the Kantō area & Japan for the past 9 years.
Each sponsorship level comes with special benefits.
At the sponsor booth, you can expose your company or service with coupons and swag. It’s ok to sell products at the booth too. We are planning to have a few sets of sponsor booth tour, where our staff will bring a group of participants who are interested in hearing about your offerings. All sponsors will be introduced on an individual page with links on this website.
|Tokyo Gold||Tokyo Silver||Tokyo Bronze||Tokyo Green|
(Table size: W1800xD450xH700)
|Shared Flyer Table Space||Large||Medium||Small||Small|
|Logo on Brochure||Yes||Yes||Yes||TBD
(Logo or Text)
|Information on Official Website||Description (approx. 1,000 characters) + Logo + 4 images||Description (approx. 1,000 characters) + Logo + 2 images||Description (approx. 200 characters) + Logo||Description (approx. 100 characters) + Logo|
|Day 1 General Admission Ticket(s)||4||3||1||1|
- Booth size is subject to change depending on the number of applicants.
- Ther will be no booth on Contributor Day (Day 2). You are welcome to participate the second day event by registrering on your own.
- We are building the session timetable based on the interest of the prticipants and not giving special preference to sponsors. Thanks for your understanding!
- To become a WordCamp sponsor, you will need to agree to Agreement among WordCamp Organizers, Speakers, Sponsors, and Volunteers.
- As a sponsor, you have to meet the 100% GPL rules. For more information, please refer to this 100% GPL Vetting Checklist.
- WordCamp Tokyo Code of Conduct can be found here.