At the check-in desk, please show the web page linked from the email titled “WordCamp Tokyo 2017のチケット”. If you don’t have a mobile device, you can bring a printed version of that page or tell your email address to the receptionist.
What You Need
- Your laptop & power adaptor
- WordPress.org account (Register from here)
- WordSlack account (register from here using your WordPress.org username as a part of the email address. e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org where “username” is your unique one)
|Time||Room G-H #wctokyo|
|10:00||Orientation and Group Assignment|
|13:00||More Contribution (move to a different group if you wish)|
- WordPress Core/CLI
- Translation (Codex/Themes/Plugins)
- Theme Review
- Submitting Your Theme to the WordPress.org Theme Directory
- Submitting Your Plugin to the WordPress.org Theme Directory
- Support Forums
- WordPress.tv Video Transcription/Caption Translation
- Blog Writing
- WordPress Community & Event Organization
- Writing WordPress User Documentation (Github account & Git required)
- japan.wordcamp.org Site Refresh
Bellesale Shinjuku Grand 5th Floor Conference Center
Nishishinjuku 8-17-1, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Sumitomo Fudosan Shinjuku Grand Tower
Google Map URL: https://goo.gl/maps/EVqG7NMemmp
There are 3 different Bellesale venues in the Nishi-shinjuku area. Make sure to come to the 5th floor of “Shinjuku Grand Conference Center.”
- Food and beverages are allowed except in the lobby and hallway. We will have refreshments, and you can bring in outside food/drink.
- We will be providing hot/cold beverages and snack.
- There are two smoking rooms and two vending machine rooms.
- We have a Wi-Fi network for attendees, but please note we may need to limit the usage in order to provide stable service.