- Bookmark this page, please.
If you make any changes to your “final” slides you sent to us, you MUST tell us/translators. Even if it is a small change.
Please also send us the file (preferably PDF), so it can be printed out for the translators.
It’s a two days conference; the first day is a session day and the second day is a contributors’ day.
Day one: Session day
- Saturday 16th, Sept.
- Doors open at 09:30. Please be at the room Room K at this time to have a meeting with the translators.
- The after party starts at 18:00 at the same venue.
- Purchase the ticket here, use this coupon,
wct2017-freeto make it free for speakers.
Day two: Contributor Day
- Sunday 17th, Sept.
- Doors open at 09:30.
- Bring your laptop and WordPress.org account 😀
- Get the ticket for free.
At the check-in desk, please show the page linked from the email titled “WordCamp Tokyo 2017のチケット”. If you don’t have a mobile device, please show a printed version of that page or tell your email address to the receptionist. Or, just tell us you are a speaker.
Belle Salle Shinjuku Grand 5th Floor Conference Center
Nishishinjuku 8-17-1, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Sumitomo Fudosan Shinjuku Grand Tower
東京都新宿区西新宿8-17-1 住友不動産新宿グランドタワー 5F
There are three different Bell Salles in Shinjuku. Don’t tell your taxi driver just “Belle Salle”
Google Map URL: https://goo.gl/maps/EVqG7NMemmp
Getting there by trains and subways
- Shinjuku station. 15 minutes walk from the east exit.
- Nishi Shinjuku station. 3 minutes walk from exit no.1.
- Tochomae station. 7 minutes walk from exit E4.
- Shinjuku Nishiguchi station. 11 minutes from exit D4.
Notes on the venue
- Food and beverages are allowed except in the lobby and hallway (including during the after party). You can bring in outside food/drink as well.
- There are a general lounge (free drink & power station), a family lounge (for anyone with children under 12 years old), a nursing room, two smoking rooms, and two vending machine rooms.
- We have a Wi-Fi network for attendees but please note we may need to limit the usage to provide stable service.
Speaker dinner, Friday, 15th 20:00
- Speakers, staffs, and mentors dinner.
- Address: 44th Floor, Nishishinjuku 6-5-1, Shinjukuku, Tokyo
- Menu is pre-picked and mainly seafood dishes. Let us know if you any have special needs.
- Invite your friends, without the coupon.
- Google Map: https://www.google.co.jp/maps?q=35.69107547,139.702041625977
- RSVP here.
- Password to view the page:
- Coupon code to make this free for speakers:
- Password to view the page:
Day one After-party, Saturday 16th, 18:00
This will happen at the same venue as the conference. You need to have an additional ticket. You can buy here if you haven’t bought one.
Day two After-party, Sunday 17th, 18:00
- Purchase your ticket here. http://peatix.com/event/295972
- Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/FdJKxvEr5c62